Monday, May 12, 2014

Volum'Express The Rocket Mascara by Maybelline

I am not an excessive eye makeup user. I like some eye liner, a light eye shadow, and mascara. Keep it simple so I can be ready in under 5 minutes. That being said, I am still pretty picky when it comes to makeup. I've tried many mascaras that either didn't last, smeared with even the slightest bit of water(not acceptable when living in Florida with 90% humidity), or bugged my eyes. Many mascaras I've tried have caused irritation to my eyes, either itching, stinking, or even some flaking and getting stuck in my eye. I thought I was going to have to settle with a less than comfortable mascara. I

Then I found Maybelline's The Rocket.

Let me just say I adore this product. The rubber-like applier helps the mascara go on smoothly without clumping, it is extremely waterproof,  it is easily my favorite of Maybelline's mascaras. I've tried several in their different line of mascaras and there have been a few I liked, but this one by far is my favorite. I never buy a different mascara.

If you are looking for an easy to afford, easy to apply, and all around excellent mascara, I highly recommend this one! I get mine at Walmart, Walgreens, Target -- wherever I am shopping at the time. :)


0 comments:

read the printed word!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More